Thursday, February 6, 2014

SARANG written by HanNa




 Two weeks old - just adopted (2008)
 


 5 years old-Her Birthday (March 25th, 2013)
 
My little friend, Sarang is a love messenger that brings love to my family. Her white face is like a cotton ball with two bright eyes and a black button nose. She runs all around the house with joy spreading a "Happy Virus" to everyone. Favorite to wear all year long is her very own white fur coat that is so soft. 
 
 2014

No matter where we go, the car ride gets her excited to enjoy the breeze out the window. Her two little paws tried to get the pony tail off of her head even though it makes her look extra adorable. Too lazy to crawl out of bed, she lays as turning her belly toward up every morning. My little friend is an energy giver that brings strength to my family. Knowing not when to stop, she is busy all day long with her tail that waves around like a happy song.

 
Sarang, my dog, is too special to express in words.    (2010, HanNa was in 12th grade)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot stop loving Sarang, my youngest daughter, as much as HanNa does. Also I cannot imagine my life without her. She is more than just a dog for my family. She gave a lot of strength to my family when we were in difficulties.
    Sarang will turn 6 years old on March 25th, 2014. All of my family hope she will live long with us and be healthy.
    *** Her Korean name SARANG means LOVE in English. That's very true!!!

    ReplyDelete